Hi, I’m Shari Grenier. I discovered the Proverbs 31 Woman at the age of 16, and I have spent my entire life trying to emulate her, and helping other women be more like her!
I am ordained clergy with the Community Catholic Church of Canada. Our clergy does not receive a stipend as other churches do, and we are all employees in our own line of work. You are currently on my business website.
Proverbs 31 Lifestyles was founded on my personal faith as a Christian wife, mother and grandmother. The woman described in Proverbs 31:10-31 is so dear to my heart that I’ve written a book called The Proverbs Principle to encourage and inspire women to be like her. As well, I have developed a series of Bible study sessions on the same theme.
In my spare time I like to write, both fiction and non-fiction. My passion for organized details has led me to write two books of wedding planning. My educational qualifications are below. As you can see, continuing education is my passion!
- UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO:
- Bachelor of Arts, Religious Studies
- ST. FRANCIS SEMINARY:
- Pastoral Chaplain
- Diploma in Pastoral Ministry
- NEW YORK SCHOOL OF INTERIOR DESIGN:
- Interior Design Diploma — Liberal and Fine Arts
- WEDDINGS BEAUTIFUL: Certified Wedding Specialist
- QC EVENT SCHOOL:
- International Event and Wedding Planning Professional
- International Event Decorating Professional
- Luxury Wedding and Event Specialist
- Destination Wedding Specialist
- Corporate Event Planning
- International Association of Professional Wedding Planners
- International Association of Professional Wedding Officiants
- Canadian Society of Professional Event Planners
The Proverbs 31 Lifestyles Family:
- Proverbs31Lifestyles.com — Living the Proverbs 31 Lifestyle (blog)
- Shari Grenier.com — Our main business site
- Proverbs31LifeMinistries.com — Our online ministry