My name is Shari Grenier. I discovered the Proverbs 31 Woman at the age of 16, and I have spent my entire life trying to emulate her, and helping other women be more like her!
I have been interested in organizing all my life. Good thing, because as the daughter of a Royal Canadian Air Force Corporal, I moved 13 times before I was a teenager!
Throughout my working life I always seemed to be attracted to activities that required me to be organized. I have been a teacher, interior designer, wedding planner and dental office manager. Professional organizing and staging was a logical next step for me!
Proverbs 31 Lifestyles was founded on my personal faith as a Christian wife, mother and grandmother. The woman described in Proverbs 31:10-31 is so dear to my heart that I’ve written a book called The Proverbs Principle to encourage and inspire women to be like her. As well, I have developed a series of Bible study sessions on the same theme.
In my spare time I like to write, both fiction and non-fiction. My passion for organized details has led me to write two books of wedding planning. My educational qualifications are below. As you can see, continuing education is my passion!
- UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO: BA, Religious Studies
- ST. FRANCIS SEMINARY: Pastoral Chaplain
- NEW YORK SCHOOL OF INTERIOR DESIGN: Interior Design Diploma — Liberal and Fine Arts
- ORGANIZING UNIVERSITY: Professional Organizing Degree Program
- QC DESIGN SCHOOL: Advanced International Organizing Professional; Advanced Feng Shui Design Professional; International Staging and Redesign Professional (Dual certification); International Colour Consulting Professional
- SPENCER INSTITUTE: Certified Design Psychology Coach
- WEDDINGS BEAUTIFUL: Certified Wedding Specialist
- QC EVENT SCHOOL: International Event and Wedding Planning Professional; International Event Decorating Professional; Luxury Wedding and Event Specialist; Destination Wedding Specialist
- IAP CAREER COLLEGE: Wellness Coach; Life Coach
- National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO)
- Professional Organizers in Canada (POC)
- Real Estate Staging Association
- Faithful Organizers
- International Association of Professional Closet Organizers