My name is Shari Grenier. I have been interested in organizing all my life. Good thing, because as the daughter of a Royal Canadian Air Force Corporal, I moved 13 times before I was a teenager!
Throughout my working life I always seemed to be attracted to activities that required me to be organized. I have been a teacher, interior designer, wedding planner and dental office manager. Certification as a professional organizer was a logical next step for me!
Proverbs 31 Lifestyles was founded on my personal faith as a Christian wife, mother and grandmother. The woman described in Proverbs 31:10-31 is so dear to my heart that I’ve written a book called The Proverbs Principle to encourage and inspire women to be like her. As well, I have developed a series of Bible study sessions on the same theme.
In my spare time I like to write, both fiction and non-fiction. My passion for organized details has led me to write two books of wedding planning.
- UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO: BA, Religious Studies
- NEW YORK SCHOOL OF INTERIOR DESIGN: Interior Design Diploma — Liberal and Fine Arts
- ORGANIZING UNIVERSITY: Professional Organizing Degree Program
- QC DESIGN SCHOOL: Advanced International Organizing Professional; Advanced Feng Shui Design Professional; International Staging and Redesign Professional (Dual certification)
- SPENCER INSTITUTE: Certified Design Psychology Coach
- WEDDINGS BEAUTIFUL: Certified Wedding Specialist
- IAP CAREER COLLEGE: Wellness Coach; Life Coach
- National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO)
- Professional Organizers in Canada (POC)
- Faithful Organizers
- International Association of Professional Closet Organizers